Pre loaded charts

rockfshr

Furuno Super Fan
I have a couple questions about the pre loaded charts. I currently have C map charts MM3-VNA-022 Vector and MM3-FNA-022 fishing unlocked and I want to add MM3-V90-6PO Vector Navionics to it. Can this be done? I don’t see it on the list in my catalog so I guess I would need to load it on the card that is in the unit correct. If this can be done will this chart be listed on the same menu I use now when I swipe up from the bottom of my screen? Will I be able to switch from c map to Navionics from this screen? Another question is how do you know if the two c map charts listed above are current or can be updated? Is there some source you could recommend to go to to better explain the use of the pre loaded charts as i don’t get much from the manual.

Thank you!

The Navionics charts are a recent addition. You can download MM3-V90-6P0 from our website and place it on your chart card. If it is full you can delete charts in areas you will never visit.

Once on the card the "swipe up: should show the chart once it is unlocked. You can then switch between Navionics and C-Map. I would also recommend making sure the software in your TZT2 is up to date.

When you go to our website and click the download link for a given chart it will take you to the MapMedia site, Here is where you can tell the version of chart. Here is an expample of what was listed for your current C-Map chart:
SDVJNAM022MAP16.dbv
Map16 is the most current version.

Melville, Thank you. Looks like there have been 14 updates so I better update it. Is there a cost to update charts that you paid to unlock? Is the precess you described in some manual or bulletin I missed?

For charts requiring a licence; If you own an older licence to that chart area, the upgrade price is half of normal cost no matter how many versions old your licence is. Tell your dealer you are doing a chart upgrade when you give him the information.

Back