Furuno FCV587 Schematic

Hi @Poseidon
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, this pdf, don't have schematic that i am looking for.
The problem is if i power up FCV587. It turn ON and after exact 1 minute, it turn OFF. On the screen, it just display screen but not go next.
I checked all supply test points and everything working fine but when it shutdown auto after 1 minutes then all supply down that is obviously controlling through processor chip.
No LED or Buzzer turn ON.
Any suggestion or HINTS would be great help. Is there a way to update some kind of firmware or something like that?
Thanks

There is no software update for that unit but if you are having issues like that have you checked the voltage? If its dropping voltage then it wont boot up properly or at all. Try checking the voltage at the machine to see if its getting 12v or more. If good voltage and still having issues you can send it into our repair center for us to check out!

Please make sure to include your contact information and what's going on with the unit. The address is listed below for your convenience.

FurunoUSA
Attn:Service
4400 NW Pacific Rim Blvd.
Camas, WA 98607-9408

There is a $135 evaluation fee. They will test it and see what's going on with the unit!

Back