PA 14 Furuno GO1871F & TM185M 😎

Oh ok. I guess that will be in the Menu section. I will try that. Yeah that pvc pipe deal didn't work out well it broke loose, to flimsy. I just went with attaching it to the handle with U Bolts. And that worked out good but the only thing is that it needs to go down deeper in to the water. So now I have to come up with a plate that will extend it down further. I know it will create some
Drag but what I will do is put some holes in that plate so that water can flow through it easier. As you can see in this photos. When the ride is bumpy, the transducer tips in and out of the water.

Attachments

• 1A373152-BA1F-44E1-A626-B194279262D8.jpeg
    1A373152-BA1F-44E1-A626-B194279262D8.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh ok. I guess that will be in the Menu section. I will try that. Yeah that pvc pipe deal didn't work out well. I just went with attaching it to the handle with U Bolts. And that worked out good but the only thing is that it needs to go down deeper in to the water. So now I have to come up with a plate that will extend it down further. I know it will create some
Drag but what I will do is put some holes in that plate so that water can flow through it easier. As you can see in this photos. When the ride is bumpy, the transducer tips in and out of the water.

Last edited:
Back